martedì 3 agosto 2010

Fernando Torres on LFC.TV: 'I'm at the best club'

After arriving back to Melwood as a World Cup winner, Fernando Torres sat down with Liverpoolfc.tv to discuss his new manager, the arrival of Joe Cole and his dreams of taking the Reds back to the top of English football.

First of all Fernando, congratulations on winning the World Cup - have you had a good summer?
Yes, as you can imagine it was an amazing day for Spaniards all over the world. Winning the World Cup happens maybe once in your life so it was a fantastic feeling and a great way to end the season. I have had a break over the summer and I'm now glad to be back here at Liverpool to see all of my teammates.

We know you picked up an injury in the World Cup final. How are you feeling now, are you fit and ready to go again?
Yes, I am looking forward to the first game. I have less than two weeks to get ready but I felt really good in my first session back with the physios and the doctor. I will try to be fit as soon as possible and I am looking forward to playing at Anfield again......................Read More

Nessun commento: