mercoledì 21 marzo 2012

Liverpool, Kuyt: "I have to convince Dalglish needs me"

Dirk Kuyt will continue to play an important role in the history of Liverpool in the years to come. The Dutch midfielder has launched a real appeal to manager Kenny Dalglish to present their expectations: "I want to play every game. It is disappointing to me when it happens as in the final of the Carling Cup From my point of view I feel good both mentally fisicalmente, I do not think I ever felt so strong and I'm ready to take the field in every match from here at the end of the season. This is to convince the coach that he needed me at the time. I do not see anywhere but at Anfield in the rest of my career until I am satisfied and taken into account in order to play the levels at which they are accustomed, "the words refer to the 'Daily Mirror'.

Nessun commento: